Featured

    Featured Posts

Paragraph on A Book Fair


A Book Fair

A book fair is a special kind of fair where various kind of books are displayed and sold. It gives and opportunity to buy book at a cheap rate.
Recently I visited a book truthful at Bangla Academy premises.
Actually it is an annual function and Bangla Academy authorities arrange the fair in memory of the language martyrs. It is termed as "Amor Ekushey Boi Mela." Whenever I entered the mela premises, I was really pleased at the calm and quiet environment. I bought some books of varied interests. Though it was brimming with people, there was no chaotic situation. I saw book lovers humming in the stalls without any trouble. According to my list I collected some valuable books without any hazard. The decoration of the premises also pleased me very much. I was really fortunate as I met some eminent writers of our country and I took autographs from them. Actually, I was really pleased at the fair and I hope it will uphold our culture in the arena of world literature.

author

Author Name

Author Description!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

www.CodeNirvana.in

Translate

Copyright © English BN
Developed By iTTasnim Inc.