Featured

    Featured Posts

Paragraph on Your Childhood

Your Childhood

I live with my parents, grandfather and grandmother. We are three brothers and sisters. I am the eldest of them. My grandfather is a retired goverment school teacher. At present he spends his time a social activities. My grandmother is a nice old lady. My father could be a doctor operating in governent hospital.
My mother could be a prof of English in a very school.
My younger brother and sister browse in school viii.
They are very sharp. Now I am forteen. I am in class ix. At present O cannot call up all the recollections of my childhood.
But a number of the reminiscences of my childhood college days ar still vivid in my mind.
When I was six, my father got Pine Tree State admitted into our village elementary school wherever I spent four years.
On the primary day after I entered the varsity compound with my father, the children were enjoying themselves here and there.
My mind was troubled with worry that i'd not be quite free and simple in therir mindst.
But the heat with that my classmates received American state dispelled all my fears.
My heart began to beat quick after I was taken to the head however his smiling face and delicate words place Maine relaxed.
He wont to inspire American state to try and do well within the examination. He loved my very much. He was my best guide.
Though I even have left that college, i might always remember him.

author

Author Name

Author Description!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

Post a Comment

www.CodeNirvana.in

Translate

Copyright © English BN
Developed By iTTasnim Inc.